This is one my favorite pasta salads. It has tons of flavor and it’s healthy for you.
- 2 cups whole grain elbow pasta (or any bite sized pasta)
- 1 onion, chopped (I prefer scallions in this dish)
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 fresh jalapenos, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jar hearts of palm, sliced
- 1 jar baby corn, sliced
- 3/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian dressing (make your own by whisking together oil, vinegar, and lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper, and voila!